Conference Mission & Principles
The Mission of the World Social Marketing Conference series is to act as a vehicle to help build a global movement dedicated to capturing, spreading and nurturing good practice in social marketing.
The two aims the World Social Marketing Conference Series are to:
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of social marketing practice at both operational and strategic levels.
- To promote the uptake of high quality social marketing practice by all agencies and organisations that are seeking to create social good throughout the world.
Our Operating Principles:
- We seek to sustain the event over time
- We seek to work in partnership with host countries and organisations
- We seek to engage the widest possible group of participants from all sectors and disciplines
- We seek to make the conference available to social marketers and those interested in social marketing from all over the world
- We seek to make the conference accessible to as many people as possible
- We apply strict quality standards and evaluation to help develop and improve the conferences
- We are guided by ethical principles in relation to sponsorship, participation and promotion of the events